SkinCeuticals professional treatments are chemical peels and facial protocols performed by a licensed aesthetician or expert. Designed to work in conjunction with clinical procedures and a SkinCeuticals homecare regimen these treatments utilize potent technologies available exclusively through professionals. SkinCeuticals skincare professionals are extensively trained to customize these treatment protocols for specific skin types, conditions, and skin improvement goals.
- Helps reduce signs of photoaging, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of skin discoloration and dullness by exfoliating surface cells
- Softens and smoothes the skin’s surface texture
- Decreases the frequency of acne breakouts and fades the appearance of post-acne discoloration
- Maintains and enhances the results of a SkinCeuticals homecare regimen
- Complements results of in-office clinical procedures for more comprehensive benefits
- Enhances the benefits of a SkinCeuticals homecare regimen and any in-office chemical peel
- Tightens and detoxifies skin
- Restores a firm, youthful radiant complexion
procedures + Advanced
Homecare + professional treatments = Long Lasting
Our philosophy is simple.
Long lasting comprehensive results are achieved through the combination of state-of-the-art clinical procedures, professional treatments, and advanced homecare. Integrated Skincare is a program built around clinical procedures. Before and after in-office procedures, SkinCeuticals offers homecare for pre-conditioning, post-treatment, and daily use. To maintain and complement results, we also offer in-office professional treatments such as clinical peels and anti-aging protocols.
The benefits of Integrated Skincare are clear: A comprehensive regimen that combines home care, clinical procedures, and professional treatments yields long-lasting results as well as healthier, younger-looking skin.
- Combining clinical procedures with professional treatments and advanced home care delivers comprehensive results
- Proper pre-conditioning and recovery reduces downtime and discomfort
- Advanced home care prolongs and protects results due to the photoprotective benefits of topical antioxidants