Skin Condition: Hyperpigmentation
- Excess pigment production leads to spots and uneven tone.
- Sun exposure is the primary cause of pigment changes.
- Hormone-induced hyperpigmentation causes dark patches on the forehead and cheeks.
- Past acne and other trauma may result in dark spots.
- Skin-brightening treatments improve discoloration.
- Sun protection prevents more hyperpigmentation from forming.
- Phloretin CF Gel
- Advanced Pigment Corrector
- H.A. Intensifier
- Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50